Sunday 14 October 2007

Where was I?

I've just learnt a few things with blogging. How to edit a post in my blog, add links and new page elements. So now you all have a photo of me (yuck! sorry about that) and I have added a favourite links list (i've added one at the moment but now I know how to do it!). Also added a labels page element this doesn't seemed to have done anything but so we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway where was I? One of the first places I found once I had my site up and running was statcounter.com (see its a link, getting the hang of this now). Great free stats site, excellent stats and although I didn't find it at the time a few months later I discovered the statcounter forum which is excellent with an excellent group of people. I class them as friends now although i'm sure none of them even know me. Sharron a mod on the site is responsible for the logo's on my site which are fantastic. Check out her website at http://www.designbyatfb.com/ her work is always excellent.

Ok another interruption, this is the problem with trying to keep up a blog on a weekend when you have all 9 of your children at home. I will come back to this later and mention a few more of my friends on Statcounter.

Be lucky.

2 comments:

R said...

In addition to stat counter, you should also check out GoStats which is far superior.

Michael said...

Thank you for sharing, I can't comment on GoStats as I've not used them or even heard of them before but I can say in all the time I have used Statcounter I have not had a single problem and wholeheartedly recommend them.