Monday 15 October 2007

Site update

Well this blog is meant to be about being a webmaster so I should tell you what I have done today. I signed up for a new arcade banner exchange programme, here's the url for anyone who has an online arcade site and is interested:

Arcade Affiliate

I've also been trying out new colours for my game arcade site at 247mgf.co.uk. I was never keen on the dark red it was before but as it was the colour of the theme chosen for the original forum I stuck with it on the new homepage. Today I tried a pink colour and a blue colour, in the end I preferred the blue but still not entirely happy with it. My friend John from statcounter has had a little look and his come up with an idea or 2 and i'm hoping to have a go at them later.

I've also done a little updating on the parenting forum and football forum but they still need a lot more work. Oh and updated this blog, added statcounter code, added more friends links, other links.

No comments: