Saturday 20 October 2007

Weekend....

Weekends are always busy for me. 9 Children makes it so, so I don't get very much work done. However I was up until 2:30am working on some amendments to my arcade sites scripts. I added a list of links below each of the game thumbnails in the category lists on the front of the site.

My arcade site is based on the GSS (gamesitescripts) and phpBB forum, although very heavily modified during integration. If anyone is interested in what I have done and how leave me a message and I will give full details. Take a look at the site if you like something let me know and I'll tell you how I did it.

Weekends are also very bad for traffic. Schools are out and no one seems to want to waste time playing games online. A bigger problem this week as its also half-term here in the UK so it'll be a week of low traffic :(.

No comments: