Sunday 28 October 2007

Big Fish Games Principal Network

Earn by offering free games to your visitors.


mbfgads_300x250


I've only recently signed up for this affiliate program but already it seems very promising. I checked today and I already have my first referral to the affiliate program so hopefully they will do fantastically and earn me a nice bonus. However I'm also promoting the business directly and have set up my own site Free Game Downloads 24/7. Take a look, not bad? This is all done with free affiliate software available from Big Fish when you sign up. It's easy, all you require is hosting with php enabled (see post below for more on this).

You don't need to have a whole website dedicated to them though, you have RSS & XML feeds and all the usual banners and text links. Joining the affiliate program is FREE so check it out, what have you got to lose? Big Fish Affiliate Program.

No comments: