Thursday 22 November 2007

What happened to Mister Linker?

Does anyone know what happened to Mister Linker? One minute they were there the next they're gone. I thought it was just the usual internet gremlins and it would be back but its been down for a couple of weeks at least.

I thought I would have a go at recreating the site, partly because I liked the site but mainly because I wanted to see how well I had progressed with my knowledge of php and MySQL. The layout is virtually identical as I took it from the original although the internal pages are different. I tried a few different ways to count clicks in & out and most in the end used javascript, the one I have finally settled on allows the site to work with javascript off (although it won't count the outgoing clicks) and creates a proper link to your site so will count as a backlink.

Please take a look Links247.co.uk.

3 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Good luck with Links 247.

Best wishes,
Mike.

Michael said...

Thank you Mike, although I only created it because I'm teaching myself PHP & MySQL and wanted to see if I could create it. Looks like it works, so far.

All the best.
Michael.

www.adclassifieds.tk said...

Well, i must say that i too like that.